Sunday, January 4, 2015

Please, back for me...

              I need You in my life

My whole world is a flood of pains/hurts but I can't live without you,
My heart,my life,wishes  hurt so much by your ignorence.

Whenever your memories come,the depth of my heart has only shown your face,
I have  only found you in my loneliness on these darkness.

My companian,what you have done to me to my body,heart and mind,
what intoxication has given your memories and thoughts.

In Nights or days my heart, my sighs earn for your present in my life,
Everywhere,nowadays,every moment my eyes seek for your appearance.

In my heart is your heartbeats, in my life only you reside,
All my wishes and visions are for you so my life is yours.

When ever your memories come, My wishes got in a turmoli,
So I need your presence in my life to get vision and worthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment