Thursday, May 15, 2014

You ignored my love and feelings for You.

You ignored my love..

Maybe you are not in my fate why do I wait for you?
I used to love you yesterday and I still love you now.

Maybe you had understood my feeling for you,
Yesterday I waited for you and tomorrow I will.

I think that my eyes why did they adorn dreams of love,
I asked you for one happiness but why did you give me sorrows?

Life has become a burden now I do not live nor die,
You close all paths of being relationship of ours.

In my paths,like yesterday you will be in future,
You have pull me in the uncountable throns of pain.

In your path of happiness,don't let us meet each other,
I fear that you can be affected by my shadows of grief.

My heart is not in my control my life will go for your love,
Every moment I stay restless,day and night your memories will come to me..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment