Monday, May 12, 2014

I am always welcoming you in my life..

Miss to my love in every moments..

Ever since I met you,my heart has been of no use,
Now it beats for you with taking your name.

In the night,I found day and in evening,I found morning,
Keep of thinking about you in every moments.

I miss you my love in everyday in each moments,
My heart was struck by lightening when I saw you.

My heartbeat lapsed after being thinking of you,
What have you done,you've given heartache.

I had been happy and lived very peacefully,
Why did you come to my life?now, why can't we meet?

Come here,My breath is increasing by taking your name,
Being you,My nights are not spent in loneliness.

This is my wish,that you'll always be infront of my eyes,
Being you in this world,I don't fear of any consequences.

I am welcoming you in my life by throwing flowers in your path,
I miss you my love in every moments of my life...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment