Monday, July 14, 2014

I wanted to go far from you but a I can...

I will forget you slowly and slowly.

You left me alone with a riot of memories,
So I can't live anywhere nor can I die without you.

Nowadays,I forget laughing but I can't even cry.
Now,where should I go?what should I do?for taking rest.

These pain-filled sighs,the separated paths,
All of love I showed to you are torturing me crutely.

Now,This broken of heart is very proud of its fidelity,
All its illusion will be lost slowly,slowly form my life.

I want to tear my heart from my chest and throw it away,
I want to fling this hear less,merciless thing in air.

My heart cheated me,why did it do such a thing?
Now these defeated,dimmed eyes will learn to bear the pain slowly.

The heartless time doesn't pass,it can't get past those moments of love.
I see you wherever I go,my footsteps will stop slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment