Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just Remembering You in Midnight..

Your Presence in my life

If you're not here,there's nothing here for me,
I am just passing days of my life only for you.

Ya,the company is young,charm and beautiful,
But without your presence,there's nothing at all.

I don't understand what sort of state I'm in,
Why I am feeling like that which feeling I never felt back?

Now that,I've finally found you in my life,
Why is there this sort of emptiness in my heart?

Why does my heart feel so empty without your presence?
Why does my heart constantly sence that something's missing?

Wherever my maddened glance wanders it searches for you.
But without your presence,there's nothing here for me at all.

If you're not here, there's nothing here in every moments,
I am alive because I feel as my life is somewhere else i.e, you

No comments:

Post a Comment