Sunday, May 4, 2014

Still I am not getting chance to meet to you,My hopes for getting your love are decreasing...

Don't yearn for love

Just look at my craziness which I am doing for you,
Without you,the heart does not work in any moment.

Come and listen to the heartbeat of my heart for you,
I need your companion in my life for making worthy life.

Even my eyes saw the dream of loyality,
I thougth I will have somebody of my own
.
The wound I have been inflicted upon how can I do?
How can I know your restriction for love.

How can I tell you story of my life,
Problems are increasing in my life for getting you.

I will give my eyes for the sight of spring,
I will give the cost of love to the boat of the heart.

I thought that I will hide you in my eyelashes,
I thought I will embed you in my breath.

My uncompleted uncountable love for you,
My uncompleted uncountable love for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment