Saturday, April 26, 2014

When I went to meet my friend ,I saw you in Kathmandu University.

Dreamed Love but still not being real..

When winds tell the story of our love.
 Then this atmosphere,whole earth and sky listen to it.

That's why there is a scent in flowers and buds, 
That's why there is magic in mountains an falls.

The roads of life have become beautiful and so the vista, 
This is the season of dreams and the connection of heart to heart.

There is a little dew(distance) on the garden of our love, 
When will we come together by walking for removing dew of it.

I have lost my self when I saw you, 
If you come closer to me I will become shy.

There is unheard songs are playing in my heart, 
The loneliness has become fragrant and atmosphere has become of longing.

Desires for true love are turning and twisting in my heart, 
So don't keep distance with me,why can't we let this story complete?

After seeing with you many times there is thirsty for meeting,
Passing day for getting love as hope from you so the this world looks beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment