Saturday, August 16, 2014

Please, come for me or just Return my time

You abandoned me so I will gonna die

What will befall the heart which has forsaken someone's company?
What sort of life is that,when one of mine quarrel with me without any reason.

You who abandoned me,He who is mad for you and your love will die..,
You who broke your bond with me,your true lover will die because of yours.

So,Love brings with it thousands of sorrows; don't fall in love,it is a punishment,
The love my heart bears for you tells me that there's no living without you.

In my eyes is only your visage,and setteled in my heart is your love,
Now the only thing that keeps me from death is the need to look upon you.

You betrayed me,You took all even I can bear the shock of infidelity,
May I never ever come unknowly in your memories but just return me my time..

No comments:

Post a Comment