Thursday, December 18, 2014

Will my life be backed from this dark suspicious World???

What stories the heart has woven,only another heart should hear them,
Slowly,slowly,I dream that we enter the misty of atmosphere.

The shadows of the blue clouds of dream are deep indeed so we are lost,
Beholding dreams,sleeping and waking hushed and amazed.

This life is a story; what will happen,there's no way to know?
This life is a caravan:where it will go,there's no way to know.

It's as if sparks flow through my veins,from my head to the feet,
My wits are light,refreshed but it's as if nothing is under my control now.

Restlessness in every limb,becoming lightening,It snakes through me,
A cloud of sweet,sweet pain and loneliness overshadows my body.

My breath is tangled,my heart pounds on the grief and pain of ponds,
Who knows how my trouble will be eased from my dark world.

Oh,would that this light in my eyes were w
extinguished;The dream I saw,
May I wish it will never repeat again this type of darkness in my life.

Such was the rain of my sorrows that it shattered all the glass of my heart,
My heart is ruined,will my life be backed from this darkness???

No comments:

Post a Comment