Sunday, January 11, 2015

Thanks for your wonderful response...

You did not understand me.

Again events of you come to my memory, you ignored me but I remember,
Again today my eyes remember  that old dreams and stories of yours.

Every evening I torture myself like burning in tan because of your rememberence,
In the mornings with the teardrops around, I am losing in shadows.

Whenever my heart hears a sound, It's your songs that I remember,
Perhaps we might meet in dreams, I am hoping  for this song of love.

You have found your destiny, I am still in the the hole stroms ,
Today I remember that era,again your stories have come to my memory.

Again I remember those romantic tales what I dreamed to be happen,
Now, I am living by remembering of that days when I saw you many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment