Friday, May 9, 2014

Remembering you and waiting you..

In my life,You are everywhere..

You are in my breaths and in my heartbeats,
You are in my thoughts so you resides in me

There are open traces in the atmosphere lingers fragnance,
In lots of flower of garden,blossomed are the buds.

Your veil flew in such a way upon me,
Craziness went the playful winds.

In the heart's intentions you are my love,
So you are my promises and thoughts of my life.

My life,what else can I say in your praise,
In wet weather,clouds are casted with youthfulness.

When you walk swaying these clouds and winds.?
Don't look like that!my heart gets afraid..

My heartbeat is loudly calling you,"my love"
You are in my eyes and my dreams.
Y
ou live in the books of my heart,
So my love,You are special one..

No comments:

Post a Comment