Monday, April 21, 2014

I found her but I am not getting chance to meet her..

What will happen to my life..

What is going to be happen will happen,
Don't go with this thinking.

Take away whatever you want,
then only will the one come in your arms.

I always dream the one is in my dream,
One heart used to tell me that she will come into my these arms,
 
She will bring thousands of dreams in my eyes.
We will get the destination on the road of life,

Our desire will get over each other.
We will say in every moment lets touch the sky,
 
The one we want something will be achieved.
Its bit difficult but its bit easy too but if you like it with all your heart.

Why did you come into my dreams and make my crazy heart suffer?
If you believe in my love,call me, Don't know if I will get my destination too.

May something happen and she will come,
Then both of us will be together and will win this whole world..


No comments:

Post a Comment