Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I do not want to narrate the story of my heart and life.

Feelingsless World and Me.....

In a full and busy world,why should I narrate the story of my heart,
Why should I tell everyone the story of my heart for making believe.

It is better that,I take my sorrows with myself and being mysterious shadow,
This world has put me to my fate to hold my hand from everywhere.

Oh gracious people,if you ever took money and any views of mine,
Return it to me thinking I have to take it as goodwill and knowledge.

Why should I relate the story of my heart and my life in a crowded place,
I do not want to make believe to this selfish and feelings less world.

Even story of my life and heart will be ruined and will be like a hidden story,
I will not narrate the story of my heart and life because of this world

No comments:

Post a Comment