Saturday, February 7, 2015

In Valentine day, I am remembering you...

If you were with me

You were mingled in my life such a harmoniously,
Whatever I go,it seems that only your assembly is everywhere.

Everything  in this world is at their respective states,
There is no lamentations towards this world exepect my love.

Life is a journey and you are the destination of this journey,
Without you, there is certain kinda hollow absence in the world.

Because of your denied, my youth is wandering in the benighted dark paths,
Now, After coming to your embrace, I've procured restness from my heart.

I am nothing for your heart but I lost in tide and you are the ocean,
My whole world is shone with your beauty.

Being unknown pain, my search for your enticement be there forever,
But your fidelity is the source of my each and every happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment