Saturday, January 24, 2015

That I never expected from You....

Painful Love

How many tears did fell from your memeories which I can't count,
You gave pain to my heart, it has made such an effect on the heart.

Affection in love is hard to bear torment by recalling your memories,
But my breathes do not surpass neither do my moments of that day went out.

In the moments of separation, I have written your name in my heart,
In my night and day, only your given pain is hidden in my soul.

Living without you in life seems feckless and meaningless,
What is the sky, what is this earth all seems desolate.

But without you, I don't have any complains about my life,
If you are with me there will be many destinations.

If only the destiny were touch on your feet for getting goal in life,
Then, I can meet you in life when I am walking in sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment