Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I am living in dark...

      Now its just  being a habit of mine....

What's happened when since when some expections or wishes remain,
Even then, I don't know why do your pics keep coming in my mind.

No matter how far away you are from me closer to you I get.
Now, I have a habit of living in ray when dark nebulae in sky .

I do not have any complains against my pained darkish life ,
I am just alive under the blue sky being a shadows.

My longings for you are such that they keep increasing,
Your footsteps or sounds I hear that  keep toturing me.

Your thoughts are so deep my heart drowns in it being dark energy ,
And the sadness becomes tears in my eyes and started raining.

I have sort of formed a habit of living like in this dark era,
Everything is dark its all just talks"forget her and erase her from your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment